Web Idol 2006

Musings on the Institutional Web Management Workshop IWMW 2006 in Bath, UK

Monday, June 05, 2006

El Vino Cheapo guesto spotto

Pic of El Vino CheapoIn a move I may live to regret I suggested doing a tune or two with the band playing on the wednesday night at the workshop, El Vino Cheapo as part of the social events. Perhaps foolishly, Marieke and the band also thought this was a good idea so it looks like it will happen. I saw Song 2 by Blur and a few other tracks I'm familiar with listed as part of their set so hopefully it'll be a good one.

I usually take a guitar along if I'm away at an event for a few days so it seemed like a good idea. I used to play guitar professionally a few years back before I got into this web stuff and still play regularly at various jam nights in Manchester such as All That Jazz at The Arch Bar near the University so I ought to be able to make a decent job of it. Reviews after the gig below please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home